Financial Support Information
Below is a list of resources for financial support to help implement home health technologies in your home. If you know of additional resources not in this list, please contact us and we will add them to our directory.
- Free Geek – Free used and refurbished computers
- Free Government Cell Phones – Information about the U.S. Government’s Lifeline Cellular Phone Program
- Connect 2 Compete – Search for discounts on computers and broadband services in your area
- Comcast Internet Essentials – Discounted broadband service for low income families
- AT&T Wireless Discounts – Wireless service discounts for veterans and active military personel
- USAC Lifeline Program – Discounts on telephone services
- AT&T Mobility Lifeline Service – Discounts on telephone services
- Century Link Lifeline Services – Discounts on telephone and internet services
- Cheap Internet – Information about low cost internet services
- USAC Healthcare Connect Fund (HCF) Program can provide a 65% discount on broadband expenses, including the purchase of equipment. The HCF Program also encourages networks of health care providers (both rural and urban) to form state and regional health care consortia to save costs and expand access to health care.
- USAC’s Telecommunications Program, eligible health care providers can receive reduced rates for a variety of telecommunications services of any bandwidth. The level of support depends on the location and type of services chosen, and ensures that rural health care providers can obtain telecommunications services at rates comparable to urban providers.
- USAC’s Education and Video on Discount Programs can be viewed here.
- USDA’s Distance-Telemedicine and Learning Grants provide funding to different organizations for telemedicine and broadband equipment.